THE ULTIMATE BATH TIME EXPERIENCE
A 10 oz. proprietary blend of therapeutic salts and oils to give you the most stress relieving, body healing, mood lifting, serotonin releasing, circulation improving, mineral absorbing, mind-releasing, aromatic bath in the West.
Our Sown Harvest blend contains:
- Pink Himalayan Sea Salt
- Dead Sea Salt
- Mediterranean Sea Salt
- Magnesium Chloride
- “Full Spectrum” Hemp Extract
- Hemp Seed Extract
- Arnica Extract
for an all-encompassing, most relaxing-ever, therapeutic bath.
Available in 2-Take You Away scents:
- Mystic Forest
Hippocrates (460-370 BC) first discovered the therapeutic qualities of seawater and salt baths when he saw their healing effects on the injured hands of fisherman – quelling both infection and pain. The stress relieving effects of a warm mineral rich bath are actually a scientifically recognized therapy known as balneotherapy.
When the body suffers from an illness, over-medication, and muscle stiffness, soreness, or tightness; a salt bath can help to soothe your skin, relax your muscles and draw toxins from your body and deliver a multitude of healing results mentally and physically.
Our unique salt bath recipe contains natural essential oils for stress-relieving aromatherapy and these other all-natural, safe ingredients:
- Pink Himalayan Sea Salt is a mineral rich salt containing calcium, copper, iodine, iron, magnesium, manganese, phosphorus, potassium, selenium, sodium and zinc for starters. Additionally, with its antiseptic, antibacterial and anti-inflammatory properties, Himalayan salt will aide in soothing pain from itchy insect bites, blisters, poison ivy and poison oak.
- Fine Mediterranean Sea Salt helps to keep your body hydrated, reduce fluid retention, ease muscle tension, as well as detoxify the body, soften skin, and reduce stress, soreness, and pain. This unique and 100% naturally derived salt has all the benefits of Epson salt, with additional relief for arthritis, acne, and exfoliation. This sea salt is less processed to maintain its moisture, mineral treasures, and therapeutic qualities. Easily absorbed into the body. It contains 82 essential trace nutrients, including a high content of magnesium: an essential nutrient required to maintain homeostasis.
- Dead Sea Salt
- Magnesium Chloride is extracted from the Dead Sea is known to aide healing for inflammatory diseases, reduce skin
- Citric Acid is known to assist in balancing uneven skin tone and sloughing off dead skin cells, promoting new skin growth.
- Baking Soda raises the alkalinity of your bathwater, which helps to soothe irritation, itchiness, redness, and removes toxins from your body. With the added benefit of calming sore muscles, reducing UTI discomfort, and antifungal properties, baking soda is a must-have addition to your next soak.
- Botanicals to set the mood. To get your mind there faster. To make the experience tangible. To add to the ambiance and aromatherapy.
The available data suggest that balneotherapy directly results in pain improvement and may also be associated with improvement in several rheumatological diseases such as osteoarthritis, fibromyalgia, ankylosing spondylitis, rheumatoid arthritis, in other musculoskeletal system diseases (chronic low back pain), psoriasis and even Parkinson’s disease.
Ratio of Salt to Water:
1/4 c. – 5 c. of salt for a standard size tub.
Near body temperature, approximately 97 degrees.
20 to 30 minutes for full effect.
Water or Sown Harvest Herbal Teas. A Good Book or Eye Mask. Music.